Thanks for visiting my personal Blog. It's constantly growing & changing. So be sure to come back and see what's new!

From Dr. Albert Schweitzer :

"Any religion or philosophy which is not based on a respect for life is not a true religion or philosophy." . . . "Just as white light consists of colored rays, so Reverence for Life contains all the components of ethics: love, kindness, sympathy, empathy, peacefulness, and a power to forgive."

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quotes


Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in
the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to
know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift
up my soul unto thee.

Ps 143:8


Wherever you look,
whatever you touch, there is a miracle.


"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

-- Mahatma Gandhi --


The Fly

God in His wisdom made the fly,
Then forgot to tell us why.

by Ogden Nash

"Innocence seldom utters outraged shrieks.
Guilt does." Whittaker Chambers

"No man is totally useless; they can always
serve as bad examples to follow"

"Only Fools are Positive"
Ben Franklin

God + 1 = a majority


We all love humanity, except face to face.


Ordinary moments are sacred.
See them, value them!
"The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want."
Through God, I lack for nothing.
I am complete and perfected in God's eyes.
Be still, allow the 'Christ in you' to be.
Wherever you look, whatever you touch, there is a miracle.


No comments: